Opus XXI – Summeracademy 2016 rerun concert
04/2017 OPUS XXI / HfMT – DE
A group of musicians and vocalists who have taken part in the Summeracademy 2016 of Opus XXI at Spetzgart perform together again during a concert in Lübeck, Schleswig-Holstein (DE), on April 19th 2017, where they present a selection of works they have been working on the previous summer.
Following pieces are programmed, amongst others:
- Francois Rossé “Cordes Croisées pour violon at alto” (1989),
- Wolfgang Rihm “Chiffre IV” (1983-1984),
- Luc Ferrari “Bonjour, comment ça va? (1972, rev. 1979),
- Helmut Lachenmann “temA pour flûte, voix et violoncello” (1969) and
- Luciano Berio “Air pour voix, violon, alto, violoncelle et piano” (1970).
The concert takes place during the annual meeting of the OFAJ, which invited Opus XXI to host the concert.